Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Make and Take All Occasions Card

On the road again....okay so that is all I know of that song. I really am on the road again, though. I am off to a quilting retreat in MN. I am very excited to get some projects started and hopefully finish some of them before we head home. If you need me between now and Monday please e-mail me. I do have e-mail access at all times so I can get back to you that way.

Would you like to make this beautiful card? Come to my Make and Take on Thursday, April 30th at 6:30 p.m. We will be making four cards and covering one composition notebook. It is all for only $10. What a great deal for a ton of fun!

For this card I used the brand new set called Very Versatile. It is in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. This set really fits its name. You can make a birthday, thank, wedding, and sympathy card with just this set. I designed this card so that when you make it at my make and take you could choose any words for it and use it for many different occasions.

If you would like to attend my Make and Take please RSVP by Monday, April 27th or ASAP because spots are limited!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of human beings who suppress the truth by their wickedness." Romans 1:18

No comments: