Monday, April 27, 2009

Printed Window Sheets: Part One

WOW! I love these printed window sheets from our Occasions Mini Catalog. Take a look at page 10 in the mini. The catalog does not do them justice. They are really great!

I had a lot of fun putting this card and my blog card for Wednesday together.

I started with a Baja Breeze base and then my first layer I used some Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze DSP. I then placed the window sheet over the paper using glue dots. I then decided to add some words to the front of my card. I layered more of the Parisian Breeze DSP to go behind my words. I love how it all turned out!

You can get some of these great windwo sheets for yourself. They are really worth it.

Thanks for stopping by today. As I said, stop by again on Wednesday and you will see another example of the printed window sheets.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood." Acts 20:28

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beauuuutiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really liked that. Will have to check this out

Crystal