Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Justin's Tree

Hello Crafters! Don't forget that I love to see what you are working on in your own craft rooms. I love the inspiration and designs from you, too. Send them my way!

Justin's birthday was in March and here is a great card that he received from my parents. Okay so mostly from my Mom....she did all the work anyways.

For this card she used some Prestwick DSP (retired) which works great for a manly card. She also used this beautiful tree from Branch Out (regular catalog). Also with this set comes the boots and the tire swing. How perfect is that to give to a country boy. I think this card turned out great. She kept it simple yet made it so that he would like it. He loved it!

If you have any questions leave a comment and she can answer them through there.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm glad that you take the time look at my blog. Let me know if there is something you would like to see.

Also, I am starting to think about summer classes. What I have in mind so far is 1. another coaster class and 2. a canvas bag class. If there is something that you would really like to do let me know.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17

No comments: