Monday, April 13, 2009

Make and Take Spring Card

I love Spring and how exciting is it to be able to use Spring colors on our cards!

It was so much fun to make these cards because the colors are so light and cheery! For this card I used a new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called Scene in a Garden. Have you received your mini yet, if not please let me know. This was a set requested by Justin. He saw it and just loved it so I got it to make some beautiful cards with.

I also used some of my SAB paper and ribbon for these cards. The colors are perfect for Spring! These cards are both very similar, but I changed the designer paper, added a scallop to one, and tied the ribbon differently on each one.

Would you like to make each of these cards? Come to my Make and Take on April 30th at 6:30 p.m. We will be making these two cards, two of the card you will see on Wednesday, and covering a composition notebook. You can do all of this for only $10. I would love for you to come join the fun! Please RSVP by Monday, April 27th or ASAP because spots are limited.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

No comments: