Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mom's Pages

These great scrapbook pages were designed by Mom. She used the new Simply Scrappin' Kit called Happy Memories to make the first two pages (with the frog). I love how she incorporated the Top Note into the page and that will be a great place for the picture.







This second page is from an older Simply Scrappin' Kit that she finished first. Our favorite pages from our scrapbooking day were the turned over ones. You will see another example of that when I showcase Pam's pages. I love how my mom is able to set up the pages and then add the pictures later. I can't wait to see the pages with the pictures.

Happy Scrapbooking! Britni :)

"Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true." Acts 17:11

No comments: