Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Hello! I am glad you stopped by today.

I have another card from Justin's birthday. This is the card that I made him. His first favorite stamp set is Loads of Love because he loves the truck. His second favorite is Blooming With Love because of the the stamp that I used for this card. I also got my inspiration as my mom did from the Prestwick DSP (retired) - great minds think alike I guess :). I knew he would love this stamp so I also thought about what colors I woulds use with it. I loved how all the colors came together and the card stayed manly. I decided to add a little embellishment with the black brad on the wheel and I wrapped twien around the cardstock three times to get that look. I also used my ticket corner punch to add more dimension. Remember with men keep it simple....they don't always appreciate the work that goes into a homemade card.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I really appreciate it. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." Romans 10:17

No comments: