Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas Boxes...yes I know it is only August!!!

Well, this has turned into a Big Shot week. I love my Big Shot and I am so glad that I got one! Okay, before you get upset.....I like to think ahead and start to plan Christmas way before I really need to. I actually have some Christmas presents hid away. So, let's start thinking about it. These little boxes are adorable! This is the Fancy Favor Box for the Big shot. These would be perfect on a Christmas table for each person, with a small treat for a classroom gift, or even wrapping small gifts such as jewelry under the Christmas tree.

These boxes went together very quickly. I could make several of these in an afternoon.

Contact me if you are interested in these boxes but do not have a Big Shot. You could purchase a Big Shot or we could figure out a time together and cut some of these for you.

Happy Christmas Planning! It is never too early to start planning! Britni :)

"So that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught." Luke 1:4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these cute little Christmas boxes! That is going to be my next purchase for the Big Shot!
~Pam

Anonymous said...

love it. Jen Kilcoin