Friday, August 7, 2009

Country Morning

This card is also a make and take from my StampAttics meeting. I got to use this beautiful stamp set called Country Morning. It is one of the new hostess level one sets.

The exciting thing about making this card was that I also got to use a Stampin' Up product I have never used before. We used the Watercolor Crayons. I love how these turned out on this card. We colored these in a little and then used the Aqua Painters to blend the colors. I even added a little shadowing under the bottles.

The second technique I love about this card is that she had us use the paper piercer in all four corners and as a triangle. I love it! You will be seeing some of these new techniques coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by again.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." 1 Peter 2:3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just received this stamp set and can hardly wait to put it to use! Like your technic Britni!

Crystal