Wednesday, August 12, 2009

File Folders

Don't forget....I have a Make and Take on Tuesday the 18th. I need your RSVP by Friday if you would like to attend! We will be making 8 cards all featuring sets from the Growing Up Section in the catalog!

Onto the sample. Check out this great file folder...wouldn't it make filing so much more fun if you had some of these?

Well, you can get these from the catalog....they are so beautiful. All I added to this were some circles from the Circle Circus stamp set and then used some circle punches to punch them out. That was all it took to add to this file folder. They are actually very cute and you wouldn't have to do anything to it, but what would be the fun in that?

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Not everyone who says to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

1 comment:

JG said...

I didn't know you had that set. I love it!