Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy B-day, Dad!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and I designed this card just for him. He loves old trucks and he loves many other things that have wheels. I thought he would appreciate the combination of the two.

I love this new added on set to Loads of Love. It is called Loads of Fun and it is full of fun vehicles that most of the men in your life would enjoy. I also think it could be used for boys, too. A versatile set is always nice.

I kept this card simple, but did add some great details. I used my Big Shot Texture plate that has dots on it for the background to coordinate with the circles around the Happy Birthday. I know he will appreciate the extra effort I put into this card.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Have a great week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:7

No comments: