Monday, August 10, 2009

Notebook Set

Don't forget....I have a Make and Take on Tuesday the 18th. I need your RSVP by Friday if you would like to attend! We will be making 8 cards all featuring sets from the Growing Up Section in the catalog!

These notebooks make such great gifts. Adding a pen that has paper inside and a ribbon around the cap just tops it all off, too!

For this notebook set I used the paper Thoroughly Modern. For this friend I knew she loved these colors so I knew I had to use this paper. It was easy to design it from there. I then used several punches in this design. (Circle, Scallop Circle, Modern Label, Eyelet Border, Scallop Square, and Picture Window) Wow! If you want to invest in something...I guess punches are the way to go. I use them all the time!

The words on this notebook are from the hostess level 3 set called The More The Merrier.

Don't forget that when you assemble these notebooks you want to use sticky strip so that it stays on there in and out of a purse or bag.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I and the Father are one." John 10:30

No comments: