Monday, August 24, 2009

Congrats Julia and Zack

As a lot of us know Julia and Zack were married yesterday! Congrats to them. I made this great project for a Bridal Shower their families had for them last weekend.

For this project I started with the idea that I wanted to make something with their name. I thought I would need to do some stamping with the letters, but the letters fit so nicely in the frame.

I then coordinated the card with the framed art.

For this project I used Thoroughly Modern DSP, Big Shot letters, and the Inspired by Nature stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you liked my idea and can maybe make one of your own. I realized that maybe I should make one for myself I liked it so much!

Happy Gifting! Britni :)

"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12

No comments: