Friday, August 14, 2009

Gift Set

Oh, how I love to give gifts and I even love giving them more when I have made them myself.

This is a gift for my friend Martha. I got to know her this summer and she is off to college again. I thought I would send her away with a little gift and it actually worked out that it is her school colors. How fun is that?

I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and some of the in-colors. I also used my favorite stamp set called Inspired by Nature. I love this set and I found out that Martha likes these flowers!

I did a complete gift by stamping the bag and adding ribbon. I then made the notebook with a matching pen. I then added a small box made out of the envelope die. When four of them are put together it is the perfect size for Post-It notes. I thought she might have room for that on her desk at school.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this great gift idea. This set would make for a wonderful birthday gift or even a Christmas gift. Useful gifts are always appreciated.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)


"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

2 comments:

Martha said...

I love it Britni! Thanks so much once again-I'll think of you everytime I use these items. And, you might have just convinced me to get this set! :-)

JG said...

Very cute!