Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Farm Life

I was so excited when I saw that this stamp set was going to be in this new catalog! I have been waiting for a set that I can use to scrapbook some of our farm pictures. This set will be perfect for that!

I used this set at my last Card Club gathering. I think the ladies had a blast using it and some of them chose to use the barn stamp.

For this card I went simple because the art of the stamp is gorgeous. We used the Stampin' Pastels and Blender Pens to color in the image.

We also used the paper piercer and mat pack to help us poke the holes in the two corners.

I think it turned out great! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog today!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"In the sixth month of Elizabeth's pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee." Luke 1:26

No comments: