Monday, August 31, 2009

Britni's September Stampin' Up Newsletter

Stampin’ Up Specials in September:

The New Mini Catalog!!! You have to see it to believe it! It has so many great products that you are going to want one of everything. There are sets for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. There is jewelry (which you can also make into an ornament, key chain…the options are endless. There are more Big Shot dies and all I have to say is Build-A-Bear! If you have kids this will be a great buy. If you don’t get one in the mail, let me know and I will get one to you.

There is no better time than now and all through November to book your workshop. During this time:

1. Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

2. After My Digital Studio is released, this offer will become even sweeter:: Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!

Coming Soon!

Thursday, September 17th Make and Take – This make and take will be from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at my house (91 150th St./Seaton, IL). You will get to make 8 cards in all for only $10. You don’t want to miss this fun event with fellow stampers and a night out for yourself. Please RSVP by Monday, September 14th.

1 comment:

JG said...

I want to come! Can you make a magical transport button to pop me into your house for the make & take?