Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Country Flowers

This stamp set doesn't need much more than to just be stamped, colored in, and you can call it a day. It is so gorgeous. This is the hostess level one set called Country Morning. Did I happen to mention that I love this set?!

Now, if you take a look in your catalog on page 12, you will see that I was inspired by the Idea Book and Catalog from Stampin' UP. I took a lot of elements from the card on that page and fit it to my taste and supplies.

I think it turned out great with the fall colors. I love getting my fall colors out of the closet. Old Olive and Really Rust and two of the ones that I really love.

For the image a used my Aqua painters to paint the subtle colors.

I hope you enjoyed my sample as much as I liked making it. Those of you that are in Card Club will get to make this great card!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"God said to Moses, I am WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites. I AM has sent me to you." Exodus 3:14

No comments: