Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkins!

It is that time of year again! Pumpkin Time! I love fall...I love the changing of the seasons and yes I am crazy, but I love the cooler temperatures and sweater weather.

For this card I used my hostess level 3 set called The More the Merrier. It is a wonderful and very versatile set. I also used another versatile set that is a hostess level one set. These two worked together perfect for this card!

The colors I used were Only Orange and Basic Black, two great colors to use for this time of year.

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my idea for today.

Have a wonderful week! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities, his eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." Romans 1:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! JenK