Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Peace Within

I love this stamp set! 1) because I love cats 2)because I have a chair just like this and my dog loves to sit in it!

This stamp set just shows the peacefulness of living in the country. The name also tells you the same thing since it is called Peace Within.

For this card I used some of my Autumn Traditions DSP along with Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I then colored in the image with my Aqua painters using many of the Earth Element colors.

I hope you enjoyed this idea and this stamp set. I would love for you to have one, too. Let me know if you would like this stamp set. This is one of those classic sets that can be used for years to come!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I press toward the goals for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

No comments: