Friday, September 18, 2009

Quick Gift: Notepad

Are you looking for a quick and easy gift? This is a project that I designed for my Card Club ladies. They always like ideas of gifts that 1) don't cost very much 2) are quick and easy to make 3) use a few great SU products!

I provided all those things in this project. I first purchased the small notepad. I then ordered some Autumn Traditions DSP, Always Artichoke ribbon, and More Mustard paper. I placed a strip of the Autumn Traditions along the top and then tied my ribbon around that. I used my Level One hostess stamp set to stamp Give Thanks on the More Mustard paper. At first I was going to stop there.

When I flipped the notepad over I thought to myself that it needed a little more. All I did to the back was add some more of the Autumn Traditions paper to cover up the cardboard.

Also, with this gift a pen with the coordinating paper inside would look great, then you would have a wonderful homemade gift to give to a very special person!

Have a wonderful day dreaming of gifts!

Happy Gifting! Britni :)

"Those who deal truthfully are (God's) delight." Proverbs 12:22

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Keep those inexpensive gift ideas coming-just what I'm looking for for Christmas ideas. Thanks!