Monday, September 28, 2009

Mom's Gifts!

WOW! Look at these notebooks! I love the contrast of the black and white with the red.

My Mom wanted a nice little gift for a couple of new teachers at her school this year. She thought since they were young they might enjoy a cute little notebook. These are Stampin' Up's small chipboard notebooks.

Now look closely at the spiral edge....it lines up, that is because she used the Spiral Punch that SU has.

This paper is called Night and Day and it is in the Holiday Mini. I love this paper and even better yet, when you purchase this paper it comes with two 12 X 12 window sheets that polka-dots on them. What a great deal!

You can also see that she used her Big Shot to punch out the daisy.

I also love the big Real Red ribbon. It just looks really nice and brings it all together.

So....does everyone see where I get my talent?

Thanks for sharing Mom, these are gorgeous!

Happy Gifting! Britni :)

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You can not serve both God and money." Matthew 6:24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing my albums.
I love that paper.
You are very talented and creative.
Love,
Mom:)