Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall Flowers

This card was inspired by my drive to work each day. As I am driving I am truly enjoying the beautiful fall flowers and colors. Most people would call them weeds in the ditch, but I call them beautiful!

I just knew I had to make a card using the same colors that I see on my way to work. For this card I stuck with a polka-dot theme. I textured the Rich Razzleberry using my Big Shot. I layered the other colors - Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Whisper White. The Pocket Silhouettes stamp set helped me represent the flowers I see in the ditch. I then scalloped the edge of my Soft Suede paper and added some white dots with my white gel pen. I finished off the polka-dot theme with my Crushed Curry ribbon. I just love how this card turned out!

I hope you like this card as much as I liked making it!

Let nature inspire you work! Happy Inspiration! Britni :)

God Himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

No comments: