Monday, September 14, 2009

All in the Family

These little guys turned out great! Aren't they just so cute? I am glad that my mom has this set and I could borrow it to make this adorable card.

I love to use my new in-colors at each event that I have and this card I used Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, and Crushed Curry along with Whisper White. On the Whisper White I used a texture plate which is a great base to layer the words and the people.

The great thing about this stamp set is that you can make a whole family or just focus on a boy or girl for their birthday. You can also add the family pet! There are also three add-ons and a wheel that go with this set. There are just so many options.

Thanks for stopping by to check out this great card!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"I am the vine, and my Father is the gardener." John 15:1

No comments: