Friday, September 4, 2009

Movers and Shapers!

Buying a Big Shot is a big investment, but here is a great example of why you might want one. I just keep experimenting with my Big Shot and I think to myself....How could I ever have thought I didn't want one of these...that is just crazy!

For this card I borrowed my mom's die called Movers and Shapers. The cut out in the top middle of the card could be moved to anywhere that you would please on the card. That is fun because you can customize each card and no two cards would have to be alike if you didn't want them to be.

I kept this card simple, but it shows off what this die can do. I used some of my Thoroughly Modern DSP, Perfect Plum card stock, and twine. The stamp set I used was Pocket Silhouettes. I have been wanting this set for awhile and I just bought it. I am very happy that I did. I am planning some fall colored cards using this set.

Thanks for stopping by today! What have you been working on? I would love to see any of your projects!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. Teacher, he asked, what must I do to inherit eternal life?" ~ "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself." Luke 10:25 and 27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it and this stamp set! Jen K