Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Harvest Home

This is a stamp set that was in the catalog last fall and I knew I had to have it once I saw it. I first loved the barn in the background and I also love pumpkins, so what better set!

I was very excited to dig this set back out of the closet when the weather started changing and the leaves falling. As I am writing this my hands are chilly and the wind is blowing. Let's just say....at times I love it. I love to be bundled up on the couch with a good book and a blanket. I have to make myself get up and move (or work on my blog).

I was inspired by the catalog for this creation. I just changed a little, but basically I used the inspiration card they provided for us in this catalog with this set. I love to do that. It makes my job easy to create, but it also shows you how you can use the catalog. Not everyone thinks they can come up with ideas on their own...well that is why we have that wonderful catalog!

For this card I used Kraft, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, and my Very Vanilla Hodgepodge. If you are part of my Card club group you can look forward to making this card next Tuesday! WOOHOO!

Let me know if you have any questions about this card. Have a wonderful fall week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry, for anger rests in the bosom of fools." Ecclesiastes 7:9

No comments: