Friday, September 11, 2009

Sock Monkey?


Yes, I used the sock monkey set on these two cards. I wanted to think beyond the box in order to get a new card out of a stamp set that I have had for awhile.

The DSP I used on these cards is Razzleberry Lemonade which gave me a great color inspiration for the card. The best part about making these cards was that when it came time to color in the stamped images I could use my in-color markers. I love those!

I hope you enjoyed this different look on a card. I saw this on another blog, but just used what I had to make it my own. I also liked how easy it is to turn the card and make it different using the same supplies.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you can not tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." John 3:8

1 comment:

JG said...

Very cute. I love the little flower and the color scheme.