Monday, September 7, 2009

Harvest Truck

It is that time of year again and I love it! It is time to get out the fall colors and the pumpkin stamps. I am not a huge fan of Halloween so I like to just celebrate the Fall! It is so gorgeous and I really love all the beautiful colors I can see right now driving into work everyday.

For this card I got out my More Mustard and the new in-color Soft Suede to go along with this beautiful DSP called Autumn Traditions.

I used one the first stamp sets that I ever had which is called Loads of Love and the set of accessories that go with it. This truck worked out great for this card because I could color it a fun color and put the pumpkins in the back!

My Card Club girls are lucky because they are going to get to use some of my Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. This square worked really nicely with the words in this stamp set.

I like how easily this card came together. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Variation on this card. Love the paper, too. Jen k