Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Embossed daisies

You can't see the beauty of this card in this picture. You need to see it in person.

This was one of my Card Club cards for this month. I think they enjoyed the different color scheme I chose to use for this card. I also dug out a great technique that I forget to use which is embossing. Again, you can't tell, but we embossed the daisies on this card from the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

For this card I knew I wanted black and white. Once I got started I saw that it needed a pop of color, so what better color than Pixie Pink? I love how it really brought the card together.

You can also see that I used my great Big Shot machine on this card. I layered two Top Notes on the front. I also gave them a Top Note to place inside since we can't write on black with a normal pen. I think they appreciated that!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Your Word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You." Psalm 119:11

1 comment:

Twilight Designs said...

Britni, I love your card samples. I hope you don't mind if I CASE one or two.