Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cupcake Time!

Here is another card that I used Soft Suede on. I am loving this color apparently! It is great for the background which is how I used it on Monday's card and today's card.

For this card I started with a Whisper White base and layered the Soft Suede for a nice base for the cupcake. Are you wondering how I made this cute little cupcake? I used my Big Shot! The die I used is called Stampin' Up Big Bold Cupcakes. I loved using all the different in-colors to make it all pop. I also used my Modern Label punch and my window punch to make the words stand out. The words are from Wow Flowers.

I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have been working on.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit." Matthew 1:18

1 comment:

JG said...

I love the colors.