Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby Callie

My upline, Georgia, had her baby and she a girl! I was very happy to make this card for her with a new stamp set that you will get to purchase once the new catalog comes out.

I bet you can guess why I invested in this set. One, it is adorable and two, I think I will get a lot of use out of it here soon!

I love how the Top Note looks with the texture behind the baby carriage. The pink was so much fun to use with the Chocolate Chip accents for a sweet little girl. Instead of ribbon I decided to use some of my flower brads to accent the texture.

I hope you enjoyed this card and you are getting excited about the new catalog. I am sure excited to share it with you!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 1:16-17 " Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute card!!
Pink is a good color!!
Love,
Mom:)

Anonymous said...

This card is very cute!!
I love pink!
Love,
Mom:)