Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scallop Square Purse


I finally got my Scallop Square bag put together. This is an easy project once you get going.

My grandma gave me this great fabric so all I had to do was cut some squares big enough to fit on my Big Shot Scallop Square Die. Now it does cut better when there are several layers so I cut the two pieces of fabric and the filler in between all at the same time.

I then sewed an X on each square so that they would look a little quilted. Then it is as simple as laying the squares out in the design that you want.

If I do this project again I would probably purchase the pre-quilted fabric to speed the process along a little quicker. I do like the results, though!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. If you make one of these bags please send the pics my way. I would love to see it!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Jerusalem-the mountains surround her. And the Lord surrounds His people, both now and forever." Psalm 152:2

1 comment:

JG said...

This is fabulous! I love it!