Friday, June 11, 2010

Flower Punch

I would love to give credit where credit is due, but I honestly do not remember where I saw this card. I think it was on a blog that I look at on a regular basis. I of course did change it up a little. :)

For this card I used some of the current in colors. I really loved this set of in colors and I am so excited that some of them will be staying and will be part of our regular color families! For this card I used Melon Mambo (staying), Bermuda Bay (bye bye), and Crushed Curry (goodbye).

I did punch the Bermuda Bay with the flower punch and then placed the white piece with the stamped flower underneath. I used dimensionals to put it all together so that it would really pop.

Thanks for stopping by for this fun and easy card! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We have a big weekend of birthdays and anniversaries!!!!

No comments: