Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Watercolor Flowers

Here is my second idea to use with Watercolor Trio. I love how this one turned out.

Now you really can't see it, but I did put Taken With Teal on the background and as the base of the card. I then stamped off for the lighter color and stamped directly to Whisper White for the darker.

I used my paper piercer to punch holes around the entire edge of the card. It gave it another dimension without even using an embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 1: 5-6 "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."

No comments: