Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sleepy Time!

Oh, the cat looks so peaceful in this chair. The other thing I love about this stamp is that I have one of these chairs and I often find my dog in it in the mornings sound asleep and falling halfway out of it. It is the cutest sight to see!

Now back to the card, for the base I used Kraft and used the same embossing folder that I used on the baby card. I then accented with Dusty Durango and Bordering Blue.

For the image I stamped it, colored it in with the watercolor pencils and then used my blender pens to blend the color (don't forget to clean the blender pen between each new color). I love the soft look that technique does.

I hope you enjoyed this sample today. I sure did! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 1:19-20 " My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. "

No comments: