Monday, June 14, 2010

Blue Flowers

Get ready Card Club girls....this is one of your cards this week! I love this card! I know I say that a lot, but I just get excited when they turn out so nice! For this card I started with Gable Green and layered it with Ballet Blue. I textured the Ballet Blue with one of the wonderful Big Shot Folders (I love those! They give so much texture.)

I then took my Whisper White and sponged some Ballet Blue into the background and then stamped my Pocket Silhouttes in Chocolate Chip. I stamped the words in Ballet Blue to make it subtle. When I finished I layered that piece with some Gable Green and then decided that it needed something else. I added some of my favorite ribbon in Chocolate chip.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love to hear what you think so I know you are out there!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me. Psalm 31:2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo! Very cute card! Can't wait to make it on Thursday. :) Brooke