Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bloomin Time

Oh I love this card! If you open up your catalog to page 101 you will find this card (sort of). I usually change some elements depending on the supplies that are in my closet. I love how this Ballet Blue looks with Chocolate Chip. (Say goodbye to Ballet Blue!)

This card was fun to put together and just makes for a wonderful and elegant card. I did add some Very Vanilla to the inside since it is impossible to write on the Chocolate Chip with a black pen!

Bella's Bloom, the stamp set used on this card, is retiring. Get it while you still can!

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did. Don't forget that your catalog is such a wonderful resource to have. I saw things I had not seen before just flipping through trying to find the page number for this post. Funny how we miss things or see them differently. Guess what...we are getting even closer to the new catalog which will have brand new ideas and 16 extra pages of ideas!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness. Psalm 31:1

No comments: