Friday, June 25, 2010

DSP Flap Card

This card was so fun and simple!

The base is cut in Only Orange and at the same size of a card, but only half of it. I then used the DSP as the top of the card.

I decided that the card needed a little more and I added the flower brads! Don't fear....we will have more of these flower brads in the new catalog. They will be even better than before! I can't wait to show you.

I then stamped the words from Heard from the Heart and added the scallop edge.

Let me know if you have any questions about this card. I enjoyed making it and hope you will give it a try.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

James 1:12 " Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. "

1 comment:

Martha said...

This is a great idea Britni! I never thought of doing that... :)