Friday, June 4, 2010

Treat Holder

Here is another 3-D and Big Shot project. As you can see I put some sweet tarts inside my treat holder, but you could put any kind of candy, pencils, gift card, etc. I would use a glue dot or two to secure the item you place in there.

I used my Scallop Square Die again and a texture plate. Make sure you cut the square and then texture the paper. I then folded each side at 2 1/2, punched a hole in the top to add the cute little tag. You have a quick and easy take home treat.

Thanks for checking out this project. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Don't forget about the Rhubarb Fest this weekend. Come check out all the fun festivities!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Our mouths were filled with laughter then, and our tongues with shouts of joy. Then they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them." Psalm 126:2

No comments: