Monday, January 4, 2010

Snowflake Thank You

A simple thank you card is always nice. I wanted some thank you cards to send to friends and family, so I wanted something that would be quick and easy to make since I was making several at one time.

I decided to use my new Scallop Square Big Shot Die. I love this die because it is clear and you can see exactly what you are cutting out if you need to. I then stamped some snowflakes in Bermuda Bay. I stamped the words thank you using my silver stamp pad. I love my silver and gold stamp pads. They really add to a card.

I then attached the scallop square onto Bermuda Bay card stock. I was done....except for the inside. I did stamp some more snowflakes and thank you again.

I know I have said this before, but I love my Big Shot! It makes card making fun, quick, and easy!

Happy Stamping!

"So now with God as our witness, and in the sight of all Israel- the Lord's assembly- I give you this charge. Be careful to obey all the commands of the Lord your God, so that you may continue to possess this good land and leave it to your children as a permanent inheritance." 1 Chronicles 28:8

No comments: