Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick Valentine Party Gift

While we are on the subject of Valentine's Day here is another really cute and quick gift to make.

I used the Sending Love DSP from the mini. I cut it large enough to wrap around the sucker. (Okay so at first I cut it longer than I wanted and that is why there are scallops along the edge, I think it worked out, though.). I scored 3 inches in on each side so there would be a base for the sucker to sit on.

The stamp set I used is the same as the card and it is called Whoo's Your Valentine? I stamped the image, punched it out using my 1 3/4 circle punch, and then punched the center circle using my 1 1/4 circle punch. How perfect, I didn't have to do any cutting. I glued that onto the DSP. I then placed a glue dot on the bottom of the sucker and on the top edges of the paper to close the sucker in there. You could do several of these quickly and your child could help you make these! That would be a fun project together!

You could also make these and take them to work to set on your co-workers' desks. That would be a nice surprise! Be Creative!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"And having chosen them, He called them to come to Him. And having called them, He gave them right standing with Himself. And having given them right standing, He gave them His glory." Romans 8:30

No comments: