Friday, January 22, 2010

On a Pedestal

The title tells you it all! It is a birthday cake/wish on a pedestal.

I decided to get this set because it was a great birthday set. We usually can't get enough birthday cards and I have requests from my Mom and Grandmum that they need more birthday cards!

I had some long open end envelopes left from another project so I designed this card so that these envelopes could be used. I used More Mustard and Perfect Plum for my base colors. I love how the Eyelet Border punch coordinates with the base of the cake holder. I did use markers for this image to get all the different colors.

You can also see that I did not forget about my envelope, it also coordinates with the card.

Needing birthday cards? I hope this inspires you to get out your birthday sets and make some cards!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"If you stop listening to instruction, my child, you will turn your back on knowledge." Proverbs 19:27

No comments: