Friday, January 29, 2010

Turtle Time!

I was so inspired after I decided to make a card using my Scallop Circle Big Shot Die.

I placed the paper that was folded in half so that it would become a card instead of two separate pieces. I then used my circle punch to punch four circles to place behind the turtle that I stamped. I stamped the turtle and words and then punched them out with my Scallop Circle Punch.

This very cute turtle is from the NEW stamp set called Fox and Friends. The words are from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Now, I did add ribbon to this card because I thought it needed a little more, but if this were for a boy I probably would leave the ribbon off.

I hope you have a chance to make a card using some of your Big Shot Dies soon!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"In times of trouble may the Lord answer your cry. May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm. May he send you help from His sanctuary and strengthen you from Jerusalem." Psalm 20:1-2

No comments: