Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Hearts!

Oh I love how this card turned out. This card is nothing like how I planned it to be.

I cut my Real Red Card stock and then cut my beautiful Sending Love DSP....as I was cutting the DSP I thought oh I love both sides, but I really want the sparkly side to be prominent. That is when I decided to tear it and show both sides. I loved it!!!

I then stamped the heart from A Happy Heart stamp set. I tried several different places and it just didn't look right, so I knew I had to tear all the sides and that did the trick.

If you could see this card in person you could see the wonderful sparkles on the flowers.

Get ready for Valentine's Day because it will be here before you know it!

Happy Planning! Britni :)

"But whenever they were in trouble and turned to the Lord, the God of Israel, and sought Him out, they found Him." 2 Chronicles 15:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Hope I get to make it on Saturday??
Love,
Mom:)