Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vintage Vogue - New Mini Feature

Okay, so you know a card is good when Justin walks in and says, "That is a really nice card!" He truly meant it, too. I love how he supports my crafts!

I designed this card all by myself and I always love when I do that. I got Kraft, Rich Razzelberry, and Very Vanilla paper. I then knew I wanted to use the Chocolate Chip Ribbon and stamp pad.

On the bottom of the card I used the new wheel from the mini called Very Vintage. I used my grid paper to help me line it up. I love this wheel and hope to use it a lot more in the future.

I tore the bottom of my Rich Razzelberry paper and also distressed the edges. I then used the set Vintage Vogue that coordinates with the wheel to stamp the image Friends and distressed the edges. Along the edge of the Razzelberry I did stamp the words Life happens. Love helps, but you can't really see it very well.

Along the top I used my Chocolate Chip ribbon and slid it through the Flower Ribbon slide which is from my Hodgepodge Hardware Very Vanilla set. This card has a lot going on, but it came together so nicely.

I hope you are inspired to design your own card today, too!

Happy Designing! Britni :)

"O Lord, God of Israel there is no God like you in all of Heaven and Earth. You keep your covenant and show unfailing love to all who walk before you in wholehearted devotion." 2 Chronicles 6:14

No comments: