Monday, January 25, 2010

Flower Fun!

I have a workshop and a Make and Take coming up the next two weekends and this is one of the cards that I am featuring. I am doing this card at the workshop because it is a quick and simple card for stampers at all different stages.

For this card I used the beautiful Rich Razzelberry In-Color paper. I love purple shades and I course love this color!

I then got out my Big Shot to cut out the Scallop Square. I stamped flowers from the New stamp set called Vintage Vogue. I used Rich Razzelberry and Silver and then used Basic Black for the words.

I am not sure if you can see it, but I used the Wheel that matches this stamp set for the background of this. I love how quick and easy this cards comes together.


Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The Lord will stay with you as long as you stay with Him! Whenever you seek Him, you will find Him. But if you abandon Him, he will abandon you." 2 Chronicles 15:2b

1 comment:

JG said...

Love it. I like how you've been using silver ink more - is it new? Is it classic or craft?