Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Frames

I was able to take some time and use of my NEW stamp sets from the NEW MINI! The set is called Vintage Vogue. I sponged on the pink to the background and then stamped the flowers along the top and the border along the bottom. I then applied the word love, which is a Decor Element! I love how it fits so nicely on there.

For my second frame I used the same stamp set and used the word faith. I love how this one looks great in just black and white.

This is a simple project that would make a great gift. I purchased the frames at our local chain store in the craft department. They are reasonably priced and then add some details and you have a great gift!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you New Year is getting off to a great start!

Happy Gift Stamping! Britni :)

"Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things." 1 Chronicles 29:11b

No comments: