Friday, January 15, 2010

Sympathy Card

I have had a request for a lot of basic cards and cards that we need quickly at times. This is one of those cards, so at my last Card Club this was one of my featured cards. This is a design of mine that came together nicely.

I borrowed my Mom's stamp set called Thoughts and Prayers from the regular SU catalog. I got out my markers and colored in the image using Old Olive, Cameo Coral, and Chocolate Chip.

Around the image I used the ticket corner punch to frame it and I also framed it with Chocolate Chip paper.

I also wanted to show you the inside of this card. I always try to remember to stamp the insides of my cards so they are ready when I want to use them. I love how the flowers coming off the side point right to the words. LOVE IT!

This is such a versatile and gorgeous set to use. The stamp set does all the work and we just have to put it to paper!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit." Romans 8:5

No comments: