Monday, January 18, 2010

Choo! Choo! Here Comes Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is less than a month away. If you are needing to make Valentine's you better start thinking about that.

I made a very simple card that your child could easily make for his/her entire class. He/She would love to color in the train image.

The stamp set I used for this is called Whoo's Your Valentine? When I saw the train with this set, I knew I had to have it. It is adorable. Also for this card I used several NEW products from the mini - Sending Love DSP (it has glitter already on it!), Sending Love Epoxy brads, and a newly designed Scallop Trim Corner Punch.

The Real Red and Pretty in Pink are perfect for Valentine's Day!


Thanks for stopping by and if you need help designing cards, please let me know and I can get you on the right track in times for Valentine's Day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God." Romans 8:14

No comments: