Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Notebook - Walk in the Park

Here is another example of the notebooks we made at my last Make and Take. We have had a lot of fun doing some great 3-D projects lately. At my upcoming Make and Take we will be doing some really fun summer cards and a 3-D project. Sign up today for Tuesday, May 23rd - 6:30 at my house. (I am considering having another class that Saturday the 30th - let me know if that date works better for you.)

For the notebooks we used the wonderful DSP from the mini called A Walk In the Park. You will be able to get this paper until June, but after that it will be gone!!!

The stamp set I used was a hostess level one, God's Beauty. I love the details in this set. Using the Big Shot was a very quick way to finish off this notebook.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

""Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." Mark 16:16

No comments: