Friday, May 15, 2009

Beautiful Flowers

I can not get over how this stamp set makes card look so beautiful. There is still time for you to earn this set, too. This is a hostess level two stamp set called Echoes of Kindness. It is just so gorgeous. This may be one that I won't be able to part with right away. You have until the end of June to host a party and earn this stamp set. Let me know if you are interested.

This card started with Lavender Lace and Basic Black paper. I stamped the flowers and the words in black. I then used my markers to color in the flower. After using my markers I smoothed the color out with my blender pens which gave it a really nice look. Then off to the left side I used my circle punches and brads to add another element to the card. Wouldn't the right side of this card make a great bookmark?

I just love the look of these flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

No comments: