Friday, May 22, 2009

Small Notebooke - Part One

For this beautiful project I used Stampin' Up's 5 X 5 Art Journal and Washington Apple Paper. I made this notebook and the one you will later this week as a gift.


Some other supplies I used were our felt flowers (Flower Fusion) and colored flower assortment brads. I love how all these looked great when I layered them with some of the DSP punched with my scallop circle and popped up with a dimensional.

The ribbon tied on the spiral also tied (no pun intended) everything together.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so." Genesis 1:11

No comments: